Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: Friday Photography Blogging ...

30 January 2009

Friday Photography Blogging ...

Oh, boy. What a week. Are we bloody beat - or what?!

Believe it or not though, the blogosphere isn't the be all and end all : not even for yours truly.

So what other sorts of stuff do we do when we want to relax for a while?

The clue's in today's title of course.

































Okay, we know. You're bored now.

Enjoy your weekend everyone. We know we will. We've got plenty of freshly charged batteries and a wonderful weather forecast for tomorrow.

G'night for now. Sleep tight.


(Btw, all above pictures are our personal property. We own the copyright. Right?)

*(Cross posted across at 'appletree')

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely collection of pics there, Rick. Are you sure your name isn't really David bailey?

10:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard, they really are lovely. I knew you liked your photography but didn't realise how seriously you took it. Great work, mate.

I recognise all the local places but some of the others can't posibly be in this country - can they?

12:07 pm  
Blogger Nevin said...

Richard, love your photos... I recognized one of Turkish cost line. :)

I also kind of play around with my camera.... it is a wonderful outlet...

1:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For an OAP you seem to have a lot of energy ...and talent.

Keep it all going my friend. You're a shining example of what our age group can do when they're determined and dedictaed.

Lots of luck in all that you do.

You now have one more regular reader here.

8:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never bored with pictures of home, old 'un. Gawd, it makes me homesick. Looking at the image of the old Liver Building, I used to walk past it, up Dale Street to Brownlow Hill, and on to the University where I worked, every day for five years after I left school back in 1962.
All the buildings were jet black then, with eons of coaldust and smog ground into them.

10:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good set of photos, Richard. You're getting very good at it. It looks like you are enjoying your time out to visit favorite places and catch up with relatives.

My computer woes are winding down but it has been a mess I don't want to ever go through again. I'm just getting too old to deal with this stuff.

Oh, and the link that got left out was to a Ralph Nader article. I don't have the link handy now. I'll send some links when I have all my stuff back together.

AuntEm

11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are without a doubt one of the finest pohtographers in the UK. Probably not the best copy editor, though.

6:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome images Richard. Thanks for posting.

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home