Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: Special Edition: Recent Turkish Trip: Expensive Glossy Colour Supplement ... For Free ...

26 June 2008

Special Edition: Recent Turkish Trip: Expensive Glossy Colour Supplement ... For Free ...

Ever wondered why we take off to Turkey at every opportunity?

Well, whether you ever wondered or not ...

Ta-dah!!

Thanks to the wonders of we silver surfers' world wide web, our new fangled digital cameras AND the famous, fantastic "Flickr", today we can show you just a few reasons why.



Ha! Are we becoming the new David Bailey or what, eh?














Okay, okay, so you're getting bored. But just have a look at these last two, so we can leave you with a smile on your face.



And, hey! Never mind David bloomin' Bailey - how about this hunk?



Go on then ... have the last laugh.

(Cross posted at 'appletree')

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. You're lucky. I've never been. I've always wanted to go. If you ever need a bag carrier .....................

:-)

7:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon beat me to it. I'm not laughing, I'm jealous, too. It looks a wonderful country. I'm just glad you have the opportunity to sneak off once in a while and enjoy it.

5:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better make that three of us volunteer bag carriers Richard. Lovely photos..

5:53 pm  
Blogger Ardent said...

Great photos, looks like you had a lovely time.
My complexion has turned green!

4:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home