Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: Caption Competition...

21 April 2009

Caption Competition...



It's occurred to us that we've not had one of our caption competitions for quite a while.

Also, since we've lately been enjoying some amazingly, unseasonably hot April weather around here, we've been out & about a bit with our battered old "Brownie Box".


OK, so we've fibbed a bit about the Brownie, but when did we ever pass up absolutely any chance to mega-milk almost any kind of elongated/extended "alliteration" opportunity -- at all?

Anyway, coupling those first few sentences with our (so often, so obviously), shameless personal narcissusism, we've decided to display one of our own photos this time.

Over to you.

(Cross posted across at 'appletree')

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nevin said...

I am glad somebody is enjoying April!!!

Here in NYC it has been cold, rainy and dark.... All I can say is, "Can't wait for MAY"! :)

have a good day Richard.... enjoy the warmth....

4:55 pm  
Anonymous bootlean said...

"Have you got nothing better to do than swan around all day?"

5:45 pm  
Anonymous R J Adams said...

"I suppose that could explain why you're never in the mood!"

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Rex said...

"How many times do I have to tell you not to litter the lake?"

11:48 pm  
Anonymous pimpernel said...

"Well don't look at me. I never laid an egg that colour or size in my life."

10:12 am  
Anonymous kiwi said...

"Never mind the string broke. It's the same old story with every balloon I buy you."

1:49 pm  
Anonymous Pinkie said...

"When I said that the lake was as smooth as a snooker table, I swear I hadn't seen that."

8:38 pm  
Anonymous charles said...

"Beats me. Maybe a giant Robin laid it."

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home