Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: <i>'Christmas Is Coming'</i> : Caption Competition

13 December 2006

'Christmas Is Coming' : Caption Competition

*




After three pretty 'heavy' consecutive editions we thought it apt - as well as seasonable - to try to take some 'time-out' from such serious stuff.

And when we spotted the pic we've posted above we were so tickled pink, and had such a good old fashioned belly-laugh that we felt sure we should share it.

But while the original caption is quite comical as it stands, we felt sure some of you could come up with something snappier, sillier, snarky-er, stupider or whatever.

Like to try to prove us right?

Then take it away.

Have at it.

As the pretzel said to the president -- the floor is all yours.

*

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoist on his own Pernod!

1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura! Barney! Suppooooooor......

1:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Men in uniform make me go weak all weak at the knees. I fell like a little boy all over again"

.....hmmmm, perhaps that might have been more happily phrased

8:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think, I will just faint into the arms of this handsome man.
If I will be lucky, he might even administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to me."

9:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you thought he only ever fell off couches and bikes.

11:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thash one of the incherestin tings about bein Preshiden, see. I don't have to eshplain anytin.

2:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God told me to get sloshed again. And to keep on falling down.

2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hick." *



In more ways than one.

6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm for medical liability ..."


(George W. Bush, on medical liability reform, Washington, D.C., March 10, 2006)

6:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, shit. Got the shoes on the wrong feet again.

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus H. It's a military mutiny. That NCO's karate-chopped the C-in-C.

12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Damn!
My 'turdblossom' advisor Karl told me, it was 28 steps down to the ground, from aboard AF one.
I wonder, if I can trust him anymore?"

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home