Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: See Keith Olbermann 'Crucify' Bush ...

02 November 2006

See Keith Olbermann 'Crucify' Bush ...

*
Never in our wildest dreams did we ever dare imagine we would ever witness anything like it.

And the fact that it was actually aired on American television simply serves to make it all the more amazing.

We're speaking of course of Keith Olbermann, talking directly to about at George W. Bush .

Keith calls his country's president on just about absolutely everything. As well as just plain calling him, absolutely everything.

At long last, a brave enough American to say out loud & clear across the airwaves, to absolutely everyone and anyone who was watching and listening -- all the things so many of us have known -- and been saying, for an awful long time.

But this particular patriotic media hero, said it so much better than any one of us ever did -- or indeed, could ever have hoped to.

If you have not seen & heard this truly historic broadcast yet -- then YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST.

Right now, in fact. Right this very second.

Better still - see it even sooner.

And by the way, before we forget; Mr Keith Olbermann, sir, we salute you.

America and it's people (as well as millions more elsewhere), now owe you. Owe you a helluva lot.

Let us hope this debt is honoured. And, honoured adequately.

So we say once again sir, we salute you.

And we want to thank you.

From all over the globe, we want to thank you.

And we wish you well.

Please stay safe, sir.




*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith Olberman is a definite nightly 'must see'. He has been regularly crucifying Messrs. Bush and Rumsfeld for the past few months. I suspect that he might get 'cancelled' fairly soon. He also has an ongoing feud with Fox's resident dickhead Bill O'Reilly - not to be missed for sure

9:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strewth, Richard. How do I tell my wife I think I may have become gay? And that I think I've fallen in love with a man -- called Olberman.

He is awesome. But like you said, I also hope to God he stays safe.

10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the technically impaired (such as myself) here is the transcript. As you say, Richard, powerful stuff

Link

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith Olbermann deserves a medal.

Powerful stuff is right, Griffon. Thanks for passing this on to us all, Richard. I'm about to do the same - to everyone in my address book.

12:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have offered to have Keith's baby....he has not gotten back to me yet ;-).

4:53 am  
Blogger Gert said...

Priceless. You've been linked to (in a couple of minutes).

5:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam ~~ stand in line ~~ btw, it's a long line. :)

6:15 pm  
Blogger markfromireland said...

Yeah it's a good one.

Richard according to US Major General Caldwell what's going on in Iraq is "a work of art" that's "in progress"

I've blogged it. Still feeling quite stunned.

On a better note most of your fellow Brits believe Bush is more dangerous than the loolah in charge of North Korea:

British believe Bush is more dangerous than Kim Jong-il (and not just the Brits either take a read of that story folks. Scales falling from eyes and all that .....

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a word - Wow! What a brave, honest man.

I'm now going back to watch and listen AGAIN. (I think maybe I need to talk to my missus too,anonymous)

11:23 pm  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

Thank you for posting this and spreading the word Rick.

In My Blog - October I posted his top Nine Special Comments- but I have not added this one yet. His numbers are Huge, and he is watched nightly ( 8pm and MN ) by millions.He is becoming a legend in his own time.He is a faithful believer that Edward Murrow had the right idea that a Strong Media, Real Journalists support a strong Democracy.Here in the States he has given us Hope in a very desperate Time- it feels like 1930's Germany....a Police State- losing Rights daily. Millions of us Hate this Regime and want Change, it is time to get rid of the War Criminals...and end the war /iraq occupation as well.

Tomorrow we Vote, we attempt to anyway.
This will be the Third Critical Election we try to regain our Government...I hope and pray that this time my vote is counted...

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home