Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: So, we see that 'birthday boy' Prince Charles has hit the BIG 60

13 November 2008

So, we see that 'birthday boy' Prince Charles has hit the BIG 60



So why such a flaming fuss?

The lad doesn't realise just how lucky he is.

The same thing happened to us years ago as we sat sneezing, shivering and shaking, whilst waiting (in flipping'freezing fog) for one of many missing Merseyrail trains at our city centre's Central station.

Prince Charles turns 60 waiting for throne



Incidentally, hands up who knew that cheerful old
'Chazzer the chinless' has his own official web site.

(*Cross posted across at 'appletree')

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, and I never knew the Royals had their own website, and their own "Royal Channel" on YouTube - all linked from Charley's site.

I bet 'e's never sat at Liverpool Central waiting fer a train. Yer see, old 'un, 'e's never lived, as 'e - I mean, not like wha' us 'ave.

6:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish him no harm, but the kindest thing I can bring myself to say about him is that he's an amiable prat. Which is more than I can say for his father or brothers.

12:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, sometimes I almost feel sorry for that man. (Please note that I said "sometimes" and "almost".)

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home