Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: Summer Holiday ...

12 June 2005

Summer Holiday ...

Posted by Hello


It's that time of year that I've been looking forward to; it's summer holiday time.

So, the Old Brit is taking a break.

Soaking up the sunshine, sifting through the sands and a' swimming in the sea; that's what suits me to a 'T'.

Pity it can't be permanent, eh? Heh. Still, half a loaf's better than none, as they say.

Well, I'll promise to behave myself - if y'all will do the same. - ;^ )

I'll be back in The Old Brit business in about two weeks time. Certainly, before the end of the month.

Meanwhile, y'all take good care of each other, and do not give the bad guys one single minute's peace.

Seriously, thanks so much for your support; it's genuinely appreciated.

See y'all again -- soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll miss you, Richard. Have fun, and remember to wear sun-block.

3:41 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Hello again and thanks, Polly. I remembered the sun-block, you'll be pleased to know - heh. Btw, I missed you, too. ;^)

3:48 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Sorry, Mr Baxter, I don't understand what you're saying at all.

I'm not quite as old as you, so maybe not surprisingly, I can only understand and sensibly converse in modern day English; not the language of the old testament.

Not even the version so conveniently 'authorised' by that other VERY old Brit, King James - to best suit his own ends - by keeping the peasants in awe and in the dark.

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home