Blogroll Me! How This Old Brit Sees It ...: Been away for a bit, but now back

05 July 2009

Been away for a bit, but now back

Second Skipton reflection

Been away for a wee while sampling some other beautiful bits of Britain.

Glad to report that our batteries are now recharged and that we're back in the blogging business.

One of nature's wonders

Our thanks go to good buddy Gordo (that youngish Yank), over at
'appletree' for keeping an eye on things for us while we wandered.

A sense of perspective

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nevin said...

Richard, I love that photo of the skyline... absolutely gorgeous! Welcome back. :)

9:21 pm  
Anonymous bootlean said...

Welcome back, Richard. Hope you both had a wonderful time. Phew! You certainly timed things right for the heatwave, mate. I believe down there in the South East it was hotter than a lot of the Med countries. Lucky you.

5:44 pm  
Anonymous gordo said...

Just got back myself after a couple of days off. My photos aren't as good, though, because I was in Bisbee, Arizona.

7:29 am  
Anonymous Rex said...

I've been away as well. I hope you both had as good a time as I did.

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home